Thursday, April 30, 2009

Contact Mocca & Me

Hi there!
I'm Natascha. Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to hear from you. So don't be shy to send me an e-mail with your comments, questions or just to drop me a line and say hi! My e-mailadres is mocca.and.me(at)gmail.com.

Tip me
I'm always looking fresh and new ideas for my blog. Do you have a product, project, website, label, adres, shop or other information you want me to know about? E-mail me with your tip* and I might just feature it on Mocca & Me.

Your ad on Mocca & Me
Mocca & Me offers (limited) advertising opportunities and contest sponsorship. Would you like to place an ad on Mocca & Me? Send me an e-mail for inquiries. Mocca & Me does not offer paid editorial coverage!

Exchange links?
I'm always looking for new and inspiring blogs that cover the subjects interior decorating, design, DIY, and photography. Do you have an interesting, fun and inspirational blog that you would like me to know about? Or do you want to exchange links? Please send me an e-mail at mocca.and.me(at)gmail.com. If you have a banner for your blog, please attach to the e-mail. Want to link back to Mocca & Me on your blog? I would absolutely appreciate that. Below is a banner you can grab to put on your own website.


120 x 100cm








* Mocca & Me only features items on interior decorating, -design, -photography, -styling and DIY. Any tips on subjects other than the ones mentioned before will not be considered.