Saturday, July 25, 2009

Take a look at these colourful cristal glasses

It's summer so I'm in the mood for colour. How about these lovely colourful cristal glasses? They are made by the german crystal glass manufacturer Theresienthal. The art of making Theresienthal crystal glass has been handed down from one generation to the next and every item is handcrafted. Besides beautiful and elegant traditional white cristal glassware Thesesienthal also has a wonderful collection of colourful pieces. Just imagine these glasses at a summer garden party...




Source photographs: www.theresienthal.de

4 comments:

  1. hmm.. now i decided, i go for the colorful one! i want those asian style with gold pattern. i saw similar here in sthml, need to go and find them again. pretty stuff natascha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) I'm more of a earthy tones person myself. But this glassware is just too gorgeous! We have the same taste 'cause the ones with the gold is my favorite too :-)

    Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but especially the last set. They would look beautiful on a white tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natascha, I have to say that I have an absolute addiction for glass. LOVE the pieces in this post!

    Karen Olivia

    ReplyDelete