Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dutch Design: interior designer Eric Kuster

On of my favorite interior designers is the Dutch Eric Kuster. His style is modern and luxurious and he uses rich and warm colours. He started his career in textiles but soon started designing interiors for commercial projects as well as residential projects. Kuster has his own line of furniture and fabrics and he works on projects all over the world. I think his work is beautiful and inspiring. Here's a peek at his work. The first four photographs are from the Eric Kuster villa showroom. The last three photographs are items from his furniture collection. For more information visit his website: www.erickuster.com.




3 comments:

  1. very broody, makes you want to curl up on the sofa with a hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Betty

    http://dogfurniture.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. All spaces have a cozy brown atmosphere. The gold e table lights look almost like sculptures.
    For what it's worth, recently I took contact with a new exclusive design brand that fits on this atmosphere, in my humble opinion : http://www.behance.net/bocadolobostudio

    ReplyDelete