Friday, August 14, 2009

It's here! It's here! My 'I love you, blogs and coffee' print...

Hi there! I just got back from Paris and it was wonderful! My mom and I had a fantastic time, we did all the touristy things and we are exhausted. But it was worth it! Paris is a dream and I am absolutely in love with this city. But enough about Paris for now because I have some exciting news!

A short while ago I ordered the 'I love you, blogs and coffee' print from Made by Girl I love so much. I had almost forgotten about it, but when I came home today this package from the US was waiting for me!

It came with a sweet little note from Jennifer Ramos...

And here it is, my 'I love you, blogs and coffee' print, hanging on my wall in its temporary frame. I will get it a proper frame soon. I promise :-)
-------
Want to see more of Jennifer Ramos' work? Visit her Made by Girl shop here and also have a look at her blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Mine is still sitting in a frame on the floor. I haven't figured out exactly where to hang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Fab! thanks for showing me....let me know when you get that new frame too! I want to see it :))
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete