Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let's visit... Erin Wasson

I was reading a fashion magazine - Glamour - which featured the home of model Erin Wasson. I liked her appartment so much that I decided to share it with all of you. Erin was born in Texas but now lives in the East Village in New York. She has grazed the covers of many great fashion magazines and has worked with many of the top fashion designers around the world. Her apartment is a fabulous eclectic heaven filled with all of the things that she realy loves and have special meaning to her. Let's visit Erin in her NY loft...




Photo credit: Todd Selby

2 comments:

  1. I like how relaxed and lived in it is with a lot of interesting details. And of course, the space itself is amazing. And thank you so much for the link love! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how lived in it looks. Not too styles. And.. U're welcome :-)

    Natascha

    ReplyDelete