Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you!



One of the great lessons I've learned has been to be grateful and appreciative of all the good and possitive things in my life :-) So, I want to take a moment to thank the following people/blogs for mentioning Mocca & Me and/or for adding my humble blog on their reading lists: Alkemie, Chichi & Luxe, Elizabeth B. Creativity, Decorology, Desire to inspire, LiviaConcept, Made By Girl, Mustard Seed Collective, Soul Pretty, Swis and Swanky and & For the love of Fashion. And also special thanks to everyone who's been following Mocca & Me!

A big fat Thank you to all of you for all your love and support!

Love,
Natascha XOXO

P.s. Did you mention or link to Mocca & Me on your blog and I haven't mentioned you here? Please let me know! I will make it up to you :-)

3 comments:

  1. Well thank you for the mention yourself! Your blog has been a great read for me, has been very inspirational, and I enjoy my visits here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And to think I stumbled upon your blog by accident... You've got to love happy accidents. Your blog is wonderful! Keep bringing us great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Natascha and thank you too! I always enjoy your posts :)

    ReplyDelete