Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photographer Manolo Yllera

I'm back from beautiful Madrid where I had a fabulous time and I'm ready to start blogging again. I returned home with a stack of spanish interior design magazines and loads of inspiration! I will be posting quite a lot about spanish design and interior decorators. In this post though I want to introduce you to spanish photographer Manolo Yllera. I came across his work flipping through my stash of spanish decor magazines and had a look on his website. I was immediately captivated by Manolo's work. This Madrid based photographer has a stunning portofolio that I encourage you to see (click here). Here's a look a some of his work: a shoot he did a short while ago for the spanish Architectural Digest.





Source photographs: www.manoloyllera.com

3 comments:

  1. I am inspired, and I did not even go to Spain!

    amazing design! absolutely love it! more please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back Natascha! amazing photos and interiors, can't wait to see more of your inspirations from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images! I can't wait to see what else you have to share. And welcome back to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete