Saturday, February 20, 2010

Boutique hotel Mozaic in The Hague

I love it when you find a shop or store or any other location where the interior is so surprising it inspires you. This is the case with a very special boutique hotel called Mozaic situated right here in my city The Hague. This three star hotel is located in 2 historical buildings (dating from 1880's) and has a chique and modern decor. I especially like the maginified images of the city that serve as wallpaper giving the spaces a unique look. For more information on this hotel or for bookings go to www.mozaic.nl.



Source photographs www.mozaic.nl

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the dining room lights.. they are so chic.. :) beautiful house..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hotel! I like the wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove de bedroom. I wish I could be there now! It´s so cozy....

    ReplyDelete