Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fab find! Absolutely beautiful cushions by Cushlab

I LOVE love love this next find! It's Cushlab, a company based in the UK that makes the most beautiful handmade cushions from natural fibres such as wool, felt, cotton, linen and silk. Becca, owner and designer of Cushlab, is obsessed with cushions and says she doesn't understand why people aren't obesessed with them as she is. Well guess what Becca, as from now I am obsessed too! Here is a selection of my favorite designs. How pretty are these cushions? I can't even pick a favorite one because I love them all. For more gorgeous pillows or to order go to www.cushlab.co.uk.




Source photographs Cushlab

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I love all of them... but my favorite is ... the last one :)))) Sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete