Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blog alert! Achados de Decoracao - Chic Deco - Mi vida bonita

Hi there my lovely readers! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend? I recently discovered some sweet blogs that I have added to my blogroll and that I want to share with you. So get cozy on the couch and start clicking 'cause these blogs are filled with yummy and inspiring things...

Achados de Decoracao
This wonderful blog is by Brasil based Carmen Matins. Although the blog is written in Portegese, and I don't really understand much of it, I love to visit Achados de Decoracao regularly because it is filled with tons of beautiful images of interiors and decor items. So if just for the eye candy alone you have to visit:
http://achadosdedecoracao.blogspot.com.




Chic Deco
The lovely Rosa Ronco, founder and editor of Chic Deco wrote to me asking me if we could exchange links. A quick visit to her blog made me fall in love with it! I love all the post and Rosa really has an eye for lovely things. The blog is written in spanish though. Fortunately I speak spanish fluently so reading the post is no problem for me. But even for those of you who don't speak the language, please check out Chic Deco. You'll find some fabulous posts: http://www.chic-deco.com.



Mi vida bonita
This blog has been around for a while, but I just recently discoverd Mi vida bonita. Editor Jenna is young and fab and very creative. She just started her career as an assistant designer but she also has an Etsy shop where she sells the cutest prints. On her blog she posts about her work, her passion for decor and everything that inspires her. I'm a fan! Visit her blog at: http://mizzjenna.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling! Tks so much for the mention! You made my day!!!!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete