Saturday, March 6, 2010

In the spotlight: Dutch Design label MOOOI

I want to put the spotlight on Dutch Design label MOOOI, which means beautiful in Dutch (but then written with one less 'o'). And MOOOI really does have beautiful pieces. Some of the best Dutch designers are linked to this label, such as Marcel Wanders and Piet Boon. I was having a look on the website today and selected a few of my favorite items. For more great Dutch Design visit MOOOI's website: www.moooi.com.

Cork stool, Boutique sofa New York.


Oblique magazine stand, Kaipo lamp.


Tree lamp, Elements table (both from the newest collection).

Souce images www.moooi.com.

3 comments:

  1. I like Kaipo lamp-it's very beautiful!



    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree lamp and the table -- nice!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lamp! Stunning!
    Lila Ferraro
    Queen Bedroom Sets

    ReplyDelete