Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let's visit... Jennifer Aniston's new LA home

One of my favorite actresses is Jennifer Aniston. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out that her new LA home is featured in the March edition of Architectual Digest. Unfortunately I could not find an issue of the US edition of the magazine here in The Netherlands (if anyone wants to send me a copy, I will be eternally grateful :-) But luckily I came across some photographs of her home on the internet. I LOVE her new place. It is warm, sophisticated with lots of character, just like her. I really like the stone walls and the gold piano and the chairs in the living room. What do you think?




Photo credit Architectual Digest.

1 comment:

  1. yes i enjoyed her home in some other blog as well.. isnt it arvellous.. :) i loved it completely..

    ReplyDelete