Friday, March 26, 2010

Mocca & Me weekend quick list


Source photograph: www.itsprettygood.com


It's friday and what that means is that the weekend is here! I want to send you off with a quick list of some of my favorite things right now. Things to look at, to read, to follow and to listen to... Have a wonderful weekend!

Natascha xoxo

Eye candy

I love this room. I like the combination of the white top cabinets and the dark ones below. I also like the chairs. But my favorite thing in this room must be the Copper Shade lamp by designer Tom Dixon. I want it for my next home! I came across this image on the Chic Deco blog where you'll find more images of this cool lamp.

What to read
I'm a huge fan of the blog Decor8 by Holly Becker. She published a lovely post on a project by photographer Tom Barbera called 'Where they create', where he photographed the workspace of various creative people. Read all about it here.

Check out
The portofolio of interior design firm Amoroso Design featured on Desire to Inspire. Click here.

Become a fan
I'm pretty active on FaceBook where Mocca & Me has a page. Now one of my favorite Dutch magazines on interior design - VT Wonen - has a Facebook page as well were the editors share great little tips. If you're on Facebook become a fan here.

Listen to
One of my favorite songs right now is Rollacoasta by Robin Thicke. A great way to start the weekend! Click here to listen.

2 comments:

  1. I love that lamp! Simple but elegant! I liked the song very much Natascha, thank you for sharing! :))

    Buen fin de semana a ti también!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this room as well.. so clean and such sharp lines and the colours they are all standing out so well..!!! beautiful. and now i need to return to the reading list you have compiled ... cant wait to go through it all..

    ReplyDelete