Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dutch photographer Marjon Hoogervorst

I always get inspired by people with a great love or passion for something. Dutch photographer Marjon Hoogervorst has a passion for photography and a special love for interiors, design and stills. My kinda girl! What I love most about her work is that you can see life in the photographs. The spaces don't look too sterile but they feel real and lived-in. I love the images shown here and I see a few great design items. I've spotted a Butterfly chair in the first image, an Eames lounge chair in the fourth picture and Copper shade lamps and part of a grey Egg chair by Arne Jacobsen in the eight photo. Check out more of Marjon's work on her website www.vorstin.nl.










All images by Marjon Hoogervorst.

1 comment:

  1. Wow amazing shots, looks so clean and peaceful, I would love an interior like this one.

    ReplyDelete