Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mocca & Me weekend quick list

Hi there my lovely readers! The weekend is almost over, but I still wanted to give you a quick list of my favorite things this week. My absolute favorite thing this week is the new Mocca & Me logo!!! My sweet and super creative friend Raru of the blog 79 Ideas is also a talented graphic designer and she designed the new Mocca & Me logo. I am so happy with it, in fact I think I am in love with my new logo! What do you think, share your thoughts will you? (And don't say you don't like it, 'cause I will hunt you down and slap you!)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy

I might as well admit I have a thing for dark walls, that is probably the reason I chose this image as eyecandy of the week. What I also like in this kitchen are the simple white kitchen cabinets and the fact that there are no top cabinets. The kitchen therefor doesn't have a typical kitchen look. Very cool. And I am also really diggin' the lamp!

Check out
This post with images of a mouth watering home on Haute Design.

And check this too
Coco+Kelly did this must read post on the portfolio of a fab South-African editorial content company.

For laughs
Go to Moggit for a good laugh. Authors Janet and Jo take on the ugliest of the design and decor world and tell it like it is. Too funny!

Win something
Here is a chance to win a chic silhouette t-shirt by AphroChic. To enter the give away run on over to Mochatini.

Listen to
Lately I have been hooked on the song Rude Boy by Rihanna.

Source image unknown.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I loved it! Raru really is a talented girl :D

    I´m happy for you!!!

    Xoxo
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carmen :-) Raru is great! Have a wonderful week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete