Monday, April 19, 2010

Let's visit... Nacho Figueras in Argentina

Have you ever seen a house and fell in love with it? Well, I have to say I fell in love with this one. It is the home of Argentinian polo player Nacho Figueras, just outside of Buenos Aires. I love everything about the place and the more I look at the photo's the more I realise that every single detail in this house is stunning. And I really love the fact that the they used the same colour pallete throughout the house. Figueras has fantastic taste and an eye for great design.


Source images elledecor.com

7 comments:

  1. Yep, love everything about those rooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! How can I ever post another interior after this?!?! I would rip my arm off to live there! ... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw, that is picture perfect, right uptill the two-and-a-half kids and the dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that family photo is sooo pretty. my husband actually hung out with Nacho one night in new york and i think has a man crush on him now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I can imagine him having a man cush on Nacho haha. Who doesn't love nacho? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nacho Figueras desing is awesome! he is a great indoor design!

    ReplyDelete