Friday, June 11, 2010

Lonny magazine's 5th edition available now!

It is a happy day for all Lonny magazine fans: the fifth issue is out now! This summer edition is filled with sunny, fresh and colourful articles on gardening, special retreats and the coolest decorating tips. And ofcourse, Lonny features some super fabulous interiors of stylish homes! I am such a big fan of this mag, you have no idea! Michelle Adams - chief editor - is my hero and I think she has the coolest job on the planet! Click here and start reading Lonny and drooling over every page.




All images from Lonny magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just stopping by to say that I love your blog and I love to visit it quite often!
    Hope you had a nice weekend!
    Gintare
    aninteriorworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much :-D I should be posting more regularly, but I've been so busy lately! I had a quick look at your blog and it's lovely! I'll add you to my bloglist ;-) Thanks for stopping by xoxo

    ReplyDelete