Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Colour inspiration: orange madness

As most of you know, the World Cup soccer games are going on right now in South Africa. Yesterday the Dutch team placed itself for the final match on sunday. The whole country went mad and there is a real orange craze going on. Orange is the colour of the Royal family and the national colour of Holland. Homes and appartment buildings are decorated with orange flags and lights and everyone is dressed in orange. So why not have a little orange splash inside the home? Here is some orange inspiration and here too! I am keeping my fingers crossed for the Dutch team on sunday. Are you following the World Cup games?




Source images unknown.

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely pops of orange! The last bedroom is just my style.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spaces. And yep... I will cross my fingers now for Holland :))))

    xoxo,
    raru

    ReplyDelete