Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mocca & Me weekend quick list

Hello there! It's time for another Mocca & Me weekend quick list with some great links and tips. I'm spending most of my weekend working to finish up a project. But tonight I will be going to a party, so that will be a nice little break. I'd love to hear how you are spending your weekend!

Have fun and be happy!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy

This home office area is definitely eye candy to me. I would love to spend my working weekend there. What draws me to this image is the wall colour, a cool an soothing icy blue, the chic and luxe glass and chrome table combined with the unexpected persian looking carpet. I would have chosen a different chair though, this one is too casual for me. Really like the table lamps. Love the overal look.

Take a tour
Of this Amsterdam apartment I saw on Design*Sponge. Very cool!

DIY Tip
Have a look at this Tye Dye project over at Sketch42. Could be great for revamping your old tired bed linnen or table napkins.

Check out
This great post over at Sfgirlbybay about graffiti/ spray paint inspired decor items.

Cool Blog
Photographer Ivan Terestchenko has a blog where he shares lots of his work and things that inspire him. If you're into photography you'll love it.

Get inspired by
This great looking home office I saw on Apartment Therapy. And while you're at it, take the home tour too. The rest of the home is just as great.

Listen to
Katy Perry's California Gurls. I'm not a huge fan of her, but this song is very catchy, fun and upbeat.

Source image unknown.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that desk!

    XO,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Me too! Too bad they put that ugly chair with it. A desk like that desrves a great chair, no? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wallcolor is really beautiful!
    hope you'll have a fun and wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog you have here! So happy to find you!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your style... after so many days i come to your blog and i wanted to scream with joy.. :) its like running into someone you know very well.. so good to be here.. and well i agree that the pic is eye candy . and i disagree.. the table does deserve a beautiful chair.. but this one complements it beautifully considering the beautiful woollen rugand the muted earthy tones throughout the room..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind words girls! You put a smile on my face everytime :-)
    Have a fantastic weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete