Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mocca & Me weekend quick list

Hello there my lovely readers! How is your weekend going? I'm trying to have a quiet weekend, after a and hectic week where I was busy with work, out and about looking at apartments and trying to get organised after my laptop crashed a few days ago. I'm leaving you with some quick links of fab things you can't miss.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy

This room is my pick for eye candy of the week. I love the simple white sofa in combination with the cool black leather chair. I also love how much light gets into the room. I have a thing for great bookcases and shelving and so I adore the one displayed here. What do you think?

Run over to
Cherry Blossom! A fantastic blog filled with inspiring Norwegian design and interiors. I've added it to my list of lovely blog you need to know about.

Check out
This cool post MadeByGirl did a while ago on the Dutch designer Jan des Bouvrie and this post on Decor8 of a vistit to Dutch design label Moooi's Amsterdam showroom. Because I love to promote Dutch design and love it when others blog about the Dutchies.

Take a tour
In my previous post I mentioned how I love to look at other people's homes. Well, here is is a chance for more peeking into real people's homes. Check out the German website Freunde von Freunde.

Listen to
The song Airplanes by B.o.B. featuring Hayley Williams. I love it! Everytime I'm in my car and it comes on the radio I turn up the volume real high and sing along as loud as I can (hoping the windows won't crack :-)

Source image unknown.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Natascha.. great post as always.. just going to listen to the recommended song.. and the links provided did justice as always.. i always think that there should be more ppl following your blog than there are actually.. u deserve it really.. your blog has the sophistication required.. :) great job.. keep doing well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhhh Samia, that is SO sweet :-D I'm blushing :-) Have a great week ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my blog in your post!
    So sweet of you! I must say I like your blog a lot!
    I will definitely add your blog to my blogg roll as well! :)
    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cherry Blossom :-) Your blog is fabulous, love everything about it. Have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete