Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Room crush ♥

I'm stopping by real quick to share with you a room that I fell in love with. I saw it over at 79 Ideas and now have a serious case of room crush! How cool and sexy is this room? I love the wallpaper, love the table, love the chairs and looove the lamp! The room could use a cool rug/carpet, but other than that, perfection. What do you think? P.s. I'm franticly looking for cool and elegant wallpaper. Anyone any tips as to where to look for/find this?

Source image 79Ideas.

4 comments:

  1. try john van zweedens behangparadijs in DH, they have e-ve-ry-thing, including my gorgeous and still very much coveted Thibaut-behangetje... :-) Xcora

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too! the lamp makes me excited, i might need to find a similar somewhere cheap place... have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note from a first time poster; thanks for the work that you put into this blog! I for one appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, for your sweet remarks! They put a smile on my face everytime :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete