Friday, October 1, 2010

Kitchen inspiration

I was roaming through my album of collected pictures and found some amazing kitchens. I thought I'd share them with all of you. I am especially in love with the first kitchen! I love the minimalistic use of cabinets, the simple, clean lines and sober colours combined with the rustic wooden cooking island. Just pure perfection. I also like the wall painted with blackboard paint in the third image. I might try that one out... Which kitchen is your favorite?


Source first image: Desire to Inspire. Source other images unknown.

3 comments:

  1. Love the first kitchen. Especially adore what appears to be recycled wood juxtaposed with the contemporary cooktop and kitchen accessories. Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd image is great! love kitchens in white...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that island is something else....all reclaimed wood it looks like! :))Neat! I love the chalkboard too... :)

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete