Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mocca & Me weekend quick list

Hi there my lovely readers. I've been a bit absent this month but with good reason! I found a new apartment! It was my big new year's resolution and it feels realy good when you realise a goal. I am SO happy with the new place and have been busy painting, DIY-ing and decorating my new home. I still have lots to do and I'm far from finished, but I love the way the place is turning out. Now, you all might be curious to see what my new place looks like. I'm not ready to share photo's yet, but I will share with you the inspiration board I made before moving, to give you an idea of where I want to go with the apartment. And of course some quick links of great things to check out.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Natascha xoxo

Inspiration board
So this is the inspiration board I made for my living room. Top right is the colour (taupe-ish) I painted some of the walls in my living room and it looks fab. I bought most of the items featured here and loving the look. I do need an accent colour though, thinking of an olive green. What do you think?

Check out
Lonny Magazine has posted some behind the scenes photo's from the photo shoot they did with Eddie Ross. Check it out here.

Get theseSuper cute heart collection prints from MVB at MiVidaBonita blog! It makes a great gift too.

Get inspired
By this gorgeous hotel opening soon in Paris that the blog From the right bank showcased. You'll fall in love with the colour combinations.

Look forThe year is coming to an end and the calenders for next year are out. If you're looking for a fab calender then visit Decor8. Holly has done the work for you and searched for the best and cutest calenders out there.

Listen toI love the song G6 by Far East Movement. I've played it over and over again this weekend when I was painting my kitchen whilst dancing around to it (I have a big glass door in my kitchen, so my neigbours were able to see me... and must think I'm a big weirdo :-)

3 comments:

  1. I am feeling the style of your inspiration board. And I'm beginning to like butterfly chairs more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mix especially the copper lighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! The lamp is the Copper shade lamp by Tom Dixon and have been obsessing over it for ages! Haven't bought it yet, but will soon. I just need to have it :-)
    Hope you had a lovely weekend!
    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete