Friday, November 19, 2010

Mocca & Me weekend quick list

TGIF people! What a busy week it was! So now it's time to relax and have some fun. And also time for a list of quick links to send you off into the weekend. I'm going to a latin party tomorrow with a good friend. What are your plans?

Wishing you a fab weekend!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy

I usually go for a warmer colour palette, but I love the icy cool colours in this room. That sofa is gorgeous. There is not one particular thing that catches my eye. I love the entire look of the room. What do you think of this cool colour palette? Love it or hate it?

Check out
Aphro chic has recently launched it's new fall collection of really great pillows, fabrics, table linnens, wallpapers and shower curtains.

Win something
With winter around the corner we can all use more light in our homes. You can win some super cute candle holders by the brand Iittala. So hop on over to Urban Style Vibes* to enter the give away.

Blog tip
A quick blog tip, check out Living Gazette for inspiration. The blog is in Portugese, but has good eye candy!

House tour
Take a tour of this stunning house in Italy featured on the great blog El Beso.

Listen to
Time to let go by Lucie Silvas. I've listened to her cd a lot lately and love this song so much. And it reminds me that sometimes in life you just need to let go to make way for something better.

Source image: desire to inspire.

1 comment:

  1. I was browsing interior design blogs when I came across yours. Your take on different DIY and weekend checklists to do was very interesting. I was even more intrigued by your discussion of taking the time to go wander and find lovely decor for your home and clients. Window treatments also help dress up a home; after all it is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete