Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fab find! My deer stool and walldecor by Jeroen Wesselink

Have I got a fab find for you! I recently bought second hand real deer antlers online and it looks great in my living room wall. During my search I stumbled across My deer. It is a decorative synthetic deer head that you can mount to the wall but also doubles as a stool. How fab is that?

It is a great idea for those who like the idea of a deer head on the wall but who don't want an actual head. And it is also handy for those with limited space and who don't have enough room to store extra chairs. My deer is designed by Jeroen Wesselink, a young Dutch designer who graduated from the renowned design academy in Eindhoven.

My deer is available in black and white (other colours available on request) and for sale at Jeroen Wesselink's website: www.jeroenwesselink.nl/en/.



All images via Jeroen Wesselink.

2 comments: