Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beautiful Brooklyn home of carpet designer Malene Barnett

Most of you are familiar with the work of photographer Todd Selby and his website The Selby. From time to time I like to go over and roam through his work for inspiration. This time I found a true gem! The beautiful home of carpet designer Malene Barnett! Malene's has a typical Broolyn NY home with a modern and fresh twist. What I absolutely love about this place is that is very colourful, but without the colour being too overbearing. Full of colour but yet light and airy and fresh. This is colourful done the proper way!!! And I love the ethnic artifacts and the kitchen is heaven. What do you think?







All images via The Selby.

3 comments:

  1. wow! her home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her home!Hugs from Morocco<3


    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, beautiful & love it!
    Thanks for stopping by girls :-)

    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete