Friday, January 28, 2011

Mocca & Me weekend quick list

Hello dears! It's the favorite day of the week for most of us: friday! I have quick list of great links I found this past week. What are you up to this weekend?

Have a beautiful weekend all!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy

What do I love about this image? What is there not to love? The fireplace is beautiful, the simple decorating on the mantel and I really like the lilac velvet armchairs - very chique and feminine.

Blog tip
Check out scandinavian photographer Jessica's blog Vita villa vila. Lovely photographs and lots of inspiration.

Makeover!
Sfgirlbybay did a makeover of her home office, you'll love it! Check it out here!

For kids
I don't have kids myself, so that's why you won't find many kids related things on this blog. But I need to point out to you this really beautiful and super cute nursery I saw over at MadeByGirl in an unexpected colourcombo: grey and peach)!
And since we're talking about kids, check out this great theme for a kids party: sushi! over at Achados de decoracao. So fun!

Sneak peak
Remember I told you in the last M&M weekend quick list that I would be picking up my Tom Dixon Coppershade lamp I ordered? Well, I have picked it up and it is hanging above my dining table :-D I've posted a pic on the Facebook page! Click here to go to the FB page to see the lamp (under photo's) and for a little sneak peak into my home. (While you're there, become a fan :-)

Listen to
I love this next song by Bruno Mars: Grenade! 'Cause don't we all want to have someone in our life who would catch a granade for us?

Image via Achados de decoracao.

3 comments:

  1. I love sfgirlbybay's office! It was so refreshing to see it on her blog yesterday. I'd been wanting to hear that song for a while now so thanks for the reminder. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Eva. Hope you had a lovely weekend too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno Mars: Grenade! is the best song I've ever heard seems that you have a great musical taste.

    ReplyDelete