Thursday, January 27, 2011

Obsessing over... forrest wallpaper by Cole and Son

We design and decor lovers are always obsessing over something. For me it used to be the Tom Dixon Copper shade lamp. I now have this lamp and so, I need something new to obsess over! My current obsession is this forrest wallpaper by Cole and Son. I had seen it before on different blogs. Then I saw it in the movie Orphan, the family's home was decorated with the grey and white version of this wallpaper. It was then that I saw how very super cool this wallpaper is. I'm thinking I want this wallpaper for my hallway. Here are some images. What are your thoughts?

All images via google, sources unkown.

7 comments:

  1. You hoped that I'd continue to comment and you've already given me a reason to return! I love these wallpapers and haven't seen them in many different rooms combined like this. I love the idea of bringing nature indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aim to please :-) Glad to hace you back!
    p.s. sweet blog you have ;-)
    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love the second room :)). Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Natascha! I'm glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Radostina: Thank you :-)
    @ Eva: you're welcome!

    Happy weekend all!
    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ik wil het ook in de gang....staat ook op mijn (lange) lijstje....x jannet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ideas inspires me enough to decorate my house, so I want to thank you sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete