Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mocca & Me weekend quick list

Hello my dear readers! Hope you are all enjoying your weekends. Here's the Mocca & Me weekend quick list of links that caught my eye this week. Enjoy!

Have a sweet weekend!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy


I love the simplicity of this room. No extreme colours, or expensive design items or lots of decor stuff. Just a neutral and calm room. Eyecatcher is definitely the wall of art. I love that it's mixy-matchy and not too styled. Nice!

Home tour
Check out this fun and retro inspired home of Dutch graphic designer and artist Jessica Nielsen showcased over at Bloesem.

DIY tip
Cursief
I found a great and super easy DIY headboard over at Achados de decoracao. The blog is in portugese, but the pictures are self explainatory. Click here for the how-to make your own headboard.

Make it over
Looking for inspiration for a make over on a budget? Check out this budget makeover at Desire to inspire.

Quick blog tip
For all you Kelly Wearstler fans there is good news! Kelly has a blog where she shares her inspiration and ideas with you. Click here to go to her colourful blog.

Listen to
This week's favorite is the British Adele with Rolling in the deep. Love it!

Image via Emma's designblog.

7 comments:

  1. I like the bug artwork on the wall and Rolling in the Deep is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it :-D
    Natascha xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi , i just discovered your blog! i love it & became your newest follower :o)
    have a wonderful day
    hanlie

    http://simplyobjekts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hanli, so sweet of you! And what a sweet blog you have! I've added you on my bloglist ;-) Thanks for stopping by :-)

    Natascha xoxo

    p.s. had a look at your shop too, you don't ship to The Netherlands?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lamp and the bug artwork. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really cool for me, personally i don't like to fill the walls of my place with objects i prefer to keep them free of them but depending of the objects maybe they will look better.

    ReplyDelete