Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet sweet sweet little gift ♥ from 79 Ideas

Oh boy, do I have a sweet little treat for you! One of my favorite blogs 79 Ideas has a little online inspirational mag out especially for Valentines Day! The blog is run by the super talented and creative Radostina (who also created the logo and header for Mocca & Me!). She wanted to create something special for her friends and blog readers as a Valentine's gift. This sweet mag is filled with beautiful photographs and super romantic ideas, recipes etc. on how to make your Valentine's day more special. And I had to share her gift with you too! I don't want to give away too much... but below is a little peek! For the full mag click here. Enjoy my dears!

All images by Radostina.

3 comments:

  1. just thought I'd let you know how beautiful your blog is! keep up the incredible work!

    xo Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww Thank you for your sweet comment! It made my weekend ;-)
    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful thanks a lot. I already had view the magazine, when i was on the dentist, you know they have a lot of them for customers. I found a lot of great ideas for my place and also for my courtyard.

    ReplyDelete