Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rough and industrial loft

Lately I have been experiencing a bit of lack of inspiration, the reason why I haven't been blogging as frequently. Most bloggers out there know this feeling, I'm sure. What do you do to get out of a rut? Do you have any tips for me to keep my creative juices flowing? But today, my lovely readers, I do have something special to post. I found the images of this fantastic industrial loft in my archives and had to share them with all of you. I really love the loft look and especially a worn out and beaten up brick wall. It gives this place instant coolness, don't you think? I wish I knew where this place was so I could pack my bags and move in. Right now! Excellent place!!!


Source images Nuevo Estilo.

9 comments:

  1. beautiful! im ur newest follower, hope ull follow me too!
    XO
    Kat

    http://withlovefromkat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments and for stopping by my blog girls. And I'm now following you too :-D

    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure if you received my mail, I have sent you the link with source of these stunning images.

    And I started to follow you as well because I really love your blog.

    Have a nice evening
    Yasnnna from designinwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yasnna,
    I haven't read my mail lately, but I found your e-mail. Thank you so much for sending me te link to the source of the images! I've addes the source in the post. And, I've had a look at your blog and am a follower now ;-) Thanks for stopping by.

    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! The pics are amazing! I love that long couch!

    Your blog rocks! Thanks for sharing!

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this interior! Very pretty.

    Silver MLM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice living room! Thanks for share these pictures 'cause you give me new ideas to the design of my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bricks in the room made the atmosphere feel classical and cozy. It is amazing how all those decorations were set in place without making the place look cluttered.

    ReplyDelete