Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cute prints to spice up your walls

I love to decorate walls with framed pictures, painting and prints. While roaming on Etsy I stumbled upon a few great print shops with lovely prints. Not only will they look great on your wall but they are also quite inspirational. Here are my favorite pics. What do you think?


Top left Love Today print from Redbrickwall.
Top right May your pockets be heavy print from Ecceprints.
Bottom left Choose a job you love print from Posterinspired.
Bottom right Life is a daring adventure from Happy Deliveries.

2 comments:

  1. they are really nice and add the perfect final touch to any decoration especially for corridors!!!great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of them are great! Love TODAY! That will be my motto of the day! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete