Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Home office inspiration

I've been thinking of creating a work space, a little office area in my home. When I moved to my apartment last october I decided I didn't need one because I have a large dining table and I would do my work there. Since I have been living here I only sat down to work at that dining table a couple of times. The table is just a bit too high to work at comfortably and I usually sit on the sofa, facing the t.v., to work. Not ideal. So, I have decided to create a little work space in the guest room where I can sit comfortably and work. I've gathered some images for inspiration. I love the black wall. But I also love placing the desk in front of a window, although my view doesn't include the Eiffel tower. What does your home office look like?





Images via Google, the Decorista and Emma's design blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I wouldn't mind having that office space with a view of the Eiffel Tower! Some people are so lucky!

    Pandora from Home and Decor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! That is a fantastic view! :-D
    I have an enlarged photo of the Eiffel tower... almost as good ;-)

    Greetings,
    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to get to my house that touch, because I've like to give to my house a office style, that's something rare it is because I always wanted to work in an office.

    ReplyDelete