Monday, June 6, 2011

Online decor magazine: Covet Garden

There are many online decor magazines out there right now and by now I thought I had seen them all. But then a dear friend of mine told me about an online interiors magazine that I hadn't heard of before: Covet Garden! Covet Garden is a wonderful monthly online mag that showcases Real homes that not have been styled by interior decorators. Don't you love that idea? It gives you a peek into the spaces and the lives of the people who live there, what inspires them and talks about their favorite things. Below are a few images of the space featured this month. Click here to read the latest issue. To read all the back issues click here. Or you can just visit the website for more information www.covetgarden.com . Let me know what you think of this mag!




All images via Covet Garden.

7 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sink in the third picture. Its awesome. I have a weird obsession with sinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great link, somehow this magazine went under the radar for me, now I am going to spend so much time reading can't wait!

    Pandora from Home and Decor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the idea for a decor magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These kind of designs are the best ones 'cause are adaptable to new devices and stuff.

    ReplyDelete