Monday, July 4, 2011

Dutch photographer Jeltje Janmaat from Jeltje Fotografie

I am so happy to post about Dutch photographer Jeltje Janmaat, the woman behind Jeltje Fotografie! She's a young (1982) very talented photographer and very well known here in the Netherlands. I've seen her work in numerous Dutch interior and decor magazines and have been a huge admirer of her work ever since. So, when I discovered that she also has a blog where she posts about her work I could just kick myself with excitement! In this post I'm sharing some of her work with you. But on her blog you'll find more eye candy to drool over, check out  www.jeltjefotografie.blogspot.com. You realy must visit her blog! You can also visit her website www.jeltjefotografie.nl for more info about her and her latest photography project called White.  

 All images by Jeltje Fotografie.

5 comments:

  1. Natascha | Mocca and MeJuly 5, 2011 at 4:29 PM

    Nice huh? ;) Thanks for stopping by mu blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeltje made a session of my home! I love her way of work... very professional and intuitive! she has a gift! she is not only a very talented but a really sweet girl! I wish her all the best... and she doesn't show all her work at her weblog... that's so much more to see... really bautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natascha from Mocca & MeJuly 18, 2011 at 3:45 PM

    Thanks for your comment Sonia! I'd love to see the shoot Jeltje did of your home. So glad you did stop by here because I found your shop and blog again!!! I lost the link to Gosto along with all my other links when my laptop crashed a while back. I'm off to roam through your shop and blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this home design I really enjoy it so much it looks so fresh and great

    ReplyDelete