Friday, July 8, 2011

Mocca & Me weekend quick list - week 27/2011

Hello my dears! It's that time of the week most of you have been wainting for, friday. Which means the start of another weekend. I'm leaving you with a quick list of links to enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend!

Be happy and stay safe,
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy
Do I really need to explain why this room is eye candy of the week? Didn't think so. It's pretty obvious why. Oh, and that velvet sofa, to die for! 

Quick blog tip
Check out this great interior design blog Bright Bazaar. What is great about this blog? It's written by a guy(!) and features great posts on interior design, decorating ideas, shopping tips, home tours, etc.

Photography tip
I am amazed at the fantastic photographs by Mathieu of Krizalid, a french expat living in Japan. Every photograph has so much character. If you're into photography, you'll LOVE these images.

House tour
Here is a tour of the New York loft of french designer Valerie Pasquiou.

Easy DIY
Looking for an easy and unique way to display your art on the wall? Hang it with cloth hangers!

15+ online magazines
One of my favorite blogs - 79 Ideas - posted a list of over fifteen online magazines! YES! I didn't even know there were that many. The mag's vary from design and shelter magazines to food and fashion. Check out the list here.

Guest post
In case you missed it, I did a guest post about what is Bright, Bold and Beautiful to me. Click here to read.

Listen to
Who remembers 80's pop duo Eurythmics? I recently stumbled upon their biggest hit and have played it over and over again - Sweet dreams. Love it!

Source image unknown.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Natascha! How are you? I'm good, back online again and just so excited to see what's been going on!

    Did you join Meet the bloggers in Amsterdam? I couldn't, I was travelling but hopefully next year again :)

    Hope you are doing great, let's talk soon!

    xo, tiina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natascha of Mocca and MeJuly 11, 2011 at 12:59 AM

    Hi there Tiina! Good to hear you joined the blosphere again. And all of us bloggers are happy that you're back :D
    I didn't go to the blogger event 'cause I wasn't feeling well that day. Bummer! I was so looking forward to go. Hopefully next time ;)
    We'll keep in touch!!
    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mathieu , This guy has got amazing photographic sense, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete