Sunday, July 17, 2011

Modern and elegant home in the south of Spain

I hadn't planned on surfing the internet today because I have a list of other things to do before tomorrow and going online always ends up taking so much more time than I intended. But, I did go online and found this beautiful home that I had to share with you. Very modern yet so elegant with a classic feel to it. This home is located in the south of Spain and I must say, I think the Spanish have great sense of style. I love the living room, I really love the artwork and the bedroom is a dream. How about that side table? I want one just like that. Ok, I'm signing off to do other useful things. I'm really really going. I swear! Have a wonderful sunday!
All images via nuevo-estilo.es.

2 comments:

  1. amazing house! I love these colours...they are so chic! Can I suggest you a very interesting brand? It's my favourite one: Sige Gold. This is an italian company that produces luxury furniture. Visit the website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful decoration, thanks for share, I wish that when i have my own house, it will be like this.

    ReplyDelete