Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's visit... Courtney Cox!

We all know actress Courtney Cox, especially from her role as the neurotic Monica in te hugely popular series Friends. In the series Countney's character had an eclectic, colourful, mix-and-match NY apartment, of which I wasn't a big fan (remember that blue kitchen?). In real life Courtney lives in a super stylish home that is light, sophisticated and serene. I love the colour palette of - what I think are - masculine colours and yet the home feels very feminine. Favorite item in this home? The petrol blue velvet chair in the second image! Love it. And I really like all the artwork throughout the home. For the full home tour click here.
 
 


 
All images via Elledecor.

8 comments:

  1. love the white and grey!
    ♥ hanlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natascha of Mocca and MeAugust 4, 2011 at 4:27 PM

    Nice huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natascha | Mocca & MeAugust 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM

    I agree ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's got lovely home! the purple looks fabulous. have a lovely week Natascha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natascha | Mocca & MeAugust 18, 2011 at 7:49 PM

    I agree Tiina. Thanks and a great week to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The view isn't so bad either. Great home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, nice! I really love the chair in the 2nd photo. I would love to find the same... In my dreams...

    //Emelie

    ReplyDelete