Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Room crush ♥

Don't you just love a room where everything screams style? That is exactly the case with this kitchen. I am in love with this space for many reasons. First of all, how stunning are those three Tom Dixon Copper Shade lamps hanging together? I really like that the owners used a red electrical cord. I like the minimal kitchen and the lack of top cabinets, keeping it open and simple. Although I don't think I would choose that tile for the backsplash, I do like the tiles combined with the copper lamps. And that floating kitchen table that looks like its flows into the cabinets is my favorite feature. Love the white Eames chairs and like the spanish/portugese looking bowls and accesories. Had the owners used stainles steel accesories, like in the kitchen, the whole would have looked a bit cold. Now this kitchen looks modern yet colourful and warm. Love it!
Source unknown.

3 comments:

  1. Its a very interested space... love the mix of metals with the wood and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Natascha, how are you? having a long vacation? hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiina!
    I'm doing good. Not having a vacation (I wish, ha :-) Just not having much time (or inspiration) to blog much lately. Hope you're doing fantastic! Big hug xoxo

    @ Elizabeth: thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I always appreciate :-)

    Natascha xoxo

    ReplyDelete