Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fab find! Super cool repurposed cabinets by OUD NOW

I have a fantastic fab find I am very excited to share with you! I love the idea of finding old furniture and giving them new life by upholstering them or giving them a new coat of paint. But the Dutch label OUD NOW goes a bit further! Designer Theo Herfkens gives old furniture a whole new look by combining part of an old cabinet with a newly made modern base cabinet. This way he recreates a completely different, new and unique piece of furniture. What a simple and genius concept! And the cabinets look very cool. To see more of his work visit the website www.oudnow.nl.



All images via OUD NOW!

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for something that it looks cool with my games, movies and books. It is quite hard to find something and I hope that it can look good with in a gray room.

    ReplyDelete