Thursday, September 29, 2011

Home tour - a modern apartment with cool colours

Inspired by the previous post I decided to post this beautiful, modern, fresh apartment. The crips white walls combined with the modern furniture and the cool blue and grey accents make this apartment just stunning. I spot Eames chairs in the dining area and in the kitchen. And love the striped throw in the first image. Great accesories and pieces are so important when decorating your home, don't you agree? But my favorite room is the bedroom with the freestanding wall, that looks like it's covered with a wood-like wallpaper. I'm assuming that on the other side of that wall is a huge closet. But the best feature must be all that light that pours in! So, when can I move in?





All images via Nuevo Estilo.

1 comment:

  1. The lighting is what made the apartment very attractive. Those tall windows did their job well. I like the dining room furniture.

    ReplyDelete