Monday, September 19, 2011

Mocca & Me receives The Versatile Blogger award! Thank you!

Mocca & Me was awarded The Versatile Blogger award! What a nice gesture! By accpeting this award I am required to do a few things. 1. Thank the person who nominated me and link back to their blog. 2. Share 7 things about myself. 3. Pass this award along to 15 of my favorite recently discoverd blogs. How fun! So, here it goes...

First of all I have to thank the lovely Shelly of Confetti Style blog for nominating me. What a sweet thing! Your gesture put a smile on my face!

Now I have to share seven (random) things about myself:
1. I recently got my PADI Open Water diver certificate.
2. I have lots of plants in my apartment. Plants bring a home to life and I believe that everyone should have plants in their homes.
3. I love paint. It has the abillity to transform any room or furniture into something new and fantastic. In fact, I believe that paint is one of the greatest inventions of all time :-) Well, besides electricity, penicillin and coffee ;-)
4. Speaking of coffee, I am addicted to coffee and can not talk or see straight without having a cup of coffee first in the morning.
5. I love watching cooking shows, reading food blogs and I love to eat. But... I hate to cook. How strange is that, huh?
6. When I was about seven years old I wanted bangs. Mom said no, so I decided to do it myself. I took a chunck of hair at the front of my head and cut it!! For weeks I walked around looking like rats had chewed on my head, ha!
7. I actually need to wear reading glasses, but I don't.

And I'm passing this award along to the following 15 blogs I recently discoverd:
1. Bright Bazaar (Decor)
2. La-la Linh (Decor, fashion, lifestyle)
3. Mimi + Meg (Decor, art)
4. Iiinspired (Fashion and decor)
5. Closet Cooking (Food)
6. Rack and Ruin (Fashion and lifestyle)
7. With love from Kat (Fashion, travel, decor, lifestyle)
8. Table Tonic (Decor, lifestyle)
9. The colourful living project (Decor, lifestyle, weddings, DIY)
10. What's for lunch honey? (Food)
11. Life + Style (Decor, DIY)
12. 6th street design school (Design)
13. Design Darling (Fashion, Decor)
14. 10 rooms design (Decor)
15. Bubblegarm (Beauty)
 
Please take a few minutes to check out these lovely blogs. I know you'll enjoy reading them just as much as I do.

Much love,
Natascha xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Natascha. You have a lovely blog here, I'll be following along. Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete