Friday, September 30, 2011

Mocca & Me weekend quick list - week 39/2011

Hello dears! It's that favorite day of the week for most of us again, friday! And it's a happy friday for us here in the Netherlands because we've been experiencing a few days of surprisingly great weather with lots of sun. Pretty unusual for this time of year. So, I'll be enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend. Here is a quick list with great links to enjoy. Have a great weekend!

Best wishes!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy
Isn't this a pretty sight? That grey velvet sofa against that grey wall is very very nice!

Webshop to visit!
One of my favorite bloggers is the fabulous Tiina from Sweden who is the founder of the blog ELCE Living. And I am happy to announce that she has launched her own ELCE Living interior lifestyle brand! How cool is that? You can shop for beautiful cushions in the online store here. Keep this store on your radar as Tiina will be adding more beautiful things in the time to come.

Blog tip
Ahhh, you'll love the blog In Spaces Between! It is filled with inspiration for decor, food, style and life. It's my new daily read and everytime the posts leave me inspired and energized.

DIY idea!
Looking for an unusual idea to create a room divider? Check out this fantastic 'wall' made of ropes!!! Very cool idea! And inexpensive too! Too bad I don't have spaces to divide.

Quick recipe
Here is a recipe for a caprese grilled cheese sandwich. I'm not great at cooking, but a sandwich I'm willing to make. And THIS sandwich looks delicious. I think I'm going to try it this weekend.

Listen to
I don't know if you all know the TV talent show The Voice of Holland (there are other versions in other countries now as well)? Well, last week there was a fantastic audition that left the entire country talking. His name is Guy (he's originally from Israel) and he sang one of my all time favorite songs True Colours - originally by Cindy Lauper - while he played the piano. Listen to his fantastic audition (troughout you'll hear the judges' reactions, sorry about that).
Image via 10 Rooms.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to In Spaces Between! Really appreciate the shout out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thank you my friend!! hope you are doing great! I'm really good, very busy and looking forward the fall and winter. let's talk soon!

    xo, tiina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this living room is so beautiful its fashion and conservative

    ReplyDelete