Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Would you dare? Decorating with dark and strong colours...

I really like the look in the images below, especially in the first photo. The dark grey walls, the clasic lighter grey sofa and the strong coloured accesories. It's a beautiful combination, a grey background and strong blue and puple accents.Very beautiful and very bold. Although I love the colour combo, I'm not sure I would ever have the guts to go for something like this. Would you dare? Or do you prefer a lighter colour palette for your home? And how cool is that floor in the second photo?



Images via unknow, Solid frog, Japanese Trash, unknown.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, WONDERFUL pictures and colors!! I actually dont like the floor on the second photo but LOVE the other photos!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natascha | Mocca & MeSeptember 29, 2011 at 10:16 PM

    Hehehe That kitchen floor is quite heavy to have in your home ;-) Although I wouldn't want it in my own kitchen. Great colours right? Glad you like :-)

    ReplyDelete