Monday, October 24, 2011

Decorating tip! Revamp your home with Stickyicky®

Hi all! I've been a bit absent lately but I have been ill with a horrible cold and I also just started a new project at work and I was too sick or tired the rest of the time to blog. But I'm back with new energy. Today I want to share a great little decorating tip! You all know the photo wallpapers and larger then life sized images you can decorate your wall with. They are perfect to give an otherwise boring room a little splash of fab. But I can imagine that not all of us have the guts, or a big enough wall or the money to do an enormous image. Well, I have some good news (at least for those of you here in the Netherlands)! Now you can put ANY image on any kind of item you want. The company that makes this possible is Stickyicky® and they can put your image on a fridge, table, door, napkin container, you name it. But also on walls, ofcourse. Stickyicky® is based here in the Netherlands and (for now) only delivers in Holland. They do commercial projects as well as smaller private commissions. Want to pimp your fridge? Below are some ideas of what's possible. You can contact Stickyicky® via www.stickyicky.nl for more information.

 
 
Firs image via ApartmentTherapy. All other Images from Stickyicky®

1 comment:

  1. Options. I love a multi-tude of glorious options.
    That denim is subtle and completely unexpected.

    Cheers! -Teri

    ReplyDelete