Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Room crush ♥

Well, it's not actually a room I have a crush on. It's more the neon pink paint colour. I came across these images and I fell head over heals with this wall! Isn't it just stunning? Although my home doesn't have a lot of colour - it's more a mix of taupe, beige, browns and neutrals - I realy feel like painting a wall this exact same neon pink colour! Maybe one of the walls in the hall. Hhhmmm, not sure. Or I could just do a colour accent, like in the second image. What do you think? Love it or hate it?

Images via Freunde von freunden.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a 'neon' pink to do three of my bedroom walls, with a black feature wall, for a good couple of years. This is the kinda thing i was thinking of!
    Any idea what brand / colour it is?

    ReplyDelete