Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wish list - Five things to want right now!

I love roaming around (online)stores looking at pretty decorating items. I can't buy everything I see - 'cause where would I put it all? So, in my mind I make up rooms that I then decorate with all the pretty things I see and want. The prettiest things I share here with you, on the Mocca & Me wish list. What is your favorite item?
1. Digitally printed silk pillows from the series Flora & fauna (via ABChomes) 2. set of six drinking glazes by Pols Potten (via Bijzonder Mooi*) 3. glas karaf also by Pols Potten (via Bijzonder Mooi*) 4. recycled glas vaze Bottle No (via Deens*) 5. grey metal stool (via LaVieJolie*)

* Dutch online shops that deliver in The Netherlands.

4 comments:

  1. I love those cushions! They are also on my wish list now!

    Saludos,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natascha | Mocca & MeNovember 24, 2011 at 8:23 PM

    I know, I want them too! I need a bigger home so I can buy more stuff :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool things, most I like the stool:)

    Nice evening, Natasha!
    xoxox
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natascha | Mocca and MeNovember 25, 2011 at 9:39 PM

    Thanks B! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete