Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Home crush - cool and modern

I have a little crush on this spanish getaway. The home is cool and modern and feels so light. I love all that light pouring in the home. And I realy love the grey brick wall surrounding the fireplace. The chair in middle of he first image is to die for. The dining room chairs are fabulous too - Venus by Konstantin Grcic for ClasiCon. The house is huge, way to big for my taste, but I do dig the pool. With all this sunny weather we're are having, a pool would be so nice. Lucky for me I don't live far away from the beach and get to spend lots of time there. Enjoy the home tour dears.



All images via Nuevo Estilo.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The study turnkey rental compared and ranked the costs of buying or renting a home in more than 200 US metropolitan areas with the salaries of more than 60 jobs. rental properties

    ReplyDelete