Monday, May 7, 2012

Late to the party, but a party nonetheless: Therese Sennerholt latest prints

I'm very excited about the newest Therese Sennerholt prints I just discoverd. Her latest work has been out for some time now, I know people. I'm kinda late to the party. But, it's a party nonetheless! Therese's prints are fab as always: simple design with sweet and possitive little messages. Below my favorites. To shop these and other prints visit her shop: www.theresesennerholtshop.se.



Images via Therese Sennerholt.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you are kinda late... me to!!!
    Great pictures! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisanne. Jij hebt trouwens ook een leuke blog :-) Heb je aan m'n blogroll toegevoegd ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Binnenkort weer nieuwe prints.... kan ik me op verheugen!!! Wat heerlijk om op je blog rond te kijken... heel lang ;-)) fijne dag!

    ReplyDelete