Friday, May 25, 2012

Mocca & Me weekend quick list - week 21/2012

Hello dears! I'm so glad the weekend is here. And it's going to be another long weekend too since we have monday off here in the Netherlands. What are your plans for the weekend? It has been fantastic weather here these past days and this weekend is looking good too. So, I'm definitely going to the beach and probably salsa dancing. But not before I leave you with a quick list of fab links. Have a happy weekend all!

Have fun and stay safe!
Natascha xoxo

Eye candy
I love books and I can really appreciate a big bookcase filled with books. Especially when it looks like this. I always find that homes without books feel a bit empty. I myself have a bookcase full of books, but I lack enough time to read them all though. I like how the books are stacked in small piles like that. But I'm guessing the white phone in the right corner on the lowest shelf doesn't get used much.

Quick recipe
It's no fun being a coffee junkie with this sunny weather, too hot for hot coffee. Lucky for me I found this recipe for Vietnamese iced coffee, perfect! This way I can still get my daily caffeine fix without immediately breaking into sweat. And check out the rest of this food blog Kiss my spatula (what a funny title) as well; great recipes, and if you don't like cooking that much you can still drool over the pictures. A feast for the eyes.

Blog tip
Check out photography blog From me to you for beautiful lifestyle, interior and fashion photographs.

Home tour
Do a little home tour of this fab New York apartment.

Fashion DIY tip
We all have that one favorite shirt or sweater that we've worn over and over again, that we can't be seen with in public any more but can't get rid of. Pimp that favorite top with some cute elbow patches.

Listen to
Emeli Sandé's song Heaven, the acoustic version. I recently discoverd her and I love her music. In the previous weekend quick list I also linked to one of her songs. Beautiful!

P.s. Like Mocca & Me on Facebook or follow on Twitter. I will be eternally grateful :)

Image via Pintrest.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your quick list. Have à great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful warm and sunny weekend!

    Love Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there.... I have just found you, looking forward to reading more!!
    PS just became your newest follower as well :)

    ReplyDelete